The data controller for your data is COMPLIUM ACCOUNTS OÜ
Company reg. number: 16089611
phone number: +372 53 49 27 55
We collect and process information in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) which came into effect on 25.05.2018.
Data collection and use
What data do we collect
The collected information includes both information that you knowingly and actively provide us with when using or participating in our services or campaigns, as well as all information that your devices transmit to us when accessing our products and services.
The data we collect includes information that you have consciously shared with us when using our services or campaigns, as well as information that your devices automatically transmit to us.
Your personal data may reach us in the following ways:
- When you contact us via phone, email, or online chat
- When you browse the website WWW.COMPLIUMACCOUNTS.EU
- When you comment, rate or share any post on our social media account
- When you join our newsletter
- When you comment on posts on our website
Types of data collected
We only ask you for personal information when it is necessary to provide you with a service. By contacting us or visiting our website, it is possible that you will share the following information with us:
- First and last name
- E-mail address
- Postal address, country, state, city
- Phone number
- The conversation history between you and us
Our website WWW.COMPLIUMACCOUNTS.EU stores log files about its visitors. The collected information may include:
- The type of device used
- Internet Protocol (IP) address
- Browser type
- Internet Service Provider (ISP)
- Date and time of website visit
- Entrance and exit pages on the website and number of clicks
The information in the log files is used for trend analysis, website administration, tracking visitor activity, and collecting demographic information. The information is not intended or able to identify individuals.
Like most websites, WWW.COMPLIUMACCOUNTS.EU uses “cookies”. A cookie is essentially a text file that is stored on a user’s device when visiting a website. Cookies are used to determine and save preferences, regional settings, service choices, etc.
You can choose to disable cookies in your browser settings, but this may limit your ability to fully access and use our website.”
Cookies are divided into persistent and session cookies. Persistent cookies remain on your personal computer or mobile device even after you close your browser or computer. Session cookies, on the other hand, are deleted immediately after you close your browser.
Cookies are divided according to their purpose:
Necessary cookies. Session cookies that allow you to use the services offered on our website. These cookies help users to authenticate and prevent malicious use of user accounts. Without these cookies, we cannot provide you with the desired service.
Functionality cookies. These cookies allow your browser to remember choices you make while using the website, such as saving your login data or language preferences. The purpose of these cookies is to provide you with a more personal experience and to avoid having to re-enter your preferences.
How we use data
Collected information may be used for various purposes, including:
- Maintaining, managing, developing, personalizing, and expanding our website
- Collecting statistics to provide better services and/or offers and understand and analyze the behavior of visitors to our website
- Identifying you by telephone, message or e-mail
- Sending you information and asking for feedback on our services
- Preventing fraud and protecting our website
- Allowing us to stay in touch with you through social media account
- Enabling chat history reading for faster relevant advice
- Aiming to improve the quality of our service and provide more efficient browsing solutions
- To develop new products, services or improve their functionality
- To facilitate and accelerate our interactions when you contact us
- Other purposes. For example, data analysis, trend research, evaluating the effectiveness of our advertising campaigns.
In which cases it may be possible that we share your data
- We may share or transfer your personal data in connection with a change of ownership of our company, merger, sale of assets, financing or acquisition. We will notify you of the transfer of your personal data and when they will start to be applied by the new controller of your personal data.
- We may share your data with our business partners to offer you certain products, services or campaigns.
- We may disclose your personal data for any other purpose with your consent.
- We are required to disclose your personal data when required by law.
- We may also disclose your data in good faith to comply with legal obligations, protect our rights or property, prevent or identify possible misuse of our service and ensure the safety of our service users.
Retention of Your Personal Data